2012年9月10日星期一

Get Luminous Locks with Lumenesse Shampoos, Condit

Get Luminous Locks with Lumenesse Shampoos,Saturday Surfing_19,Coach Factory Outlet,Cheap NFL Jerseys, Conditioners and Hair Stylers for Color Treated and/or Unruly Hair

Advertisement



Lumenesse of Shampoos, Conditioners

New Lumenesse aims to keep your hair bangin’ bright and muy fuerte with their line of pricey salon and Cosmoprof professional hair care goodies.

The small line of seven shampoos,coach outlet, conditioners and stylers reminds me of Pureology in just about every way — the design of the bottles, the textures and consistencies of the products, their fragrances, pricing and even their scientific-sounding take on hair.

Here, it’s all about the nanos, as in nano-pentapeptide technology and nano fade defense. In scientific terms, a nano is something really,Coach Outlet, really small. :) Heck, they sound awfully high tech, if nothing else.

Unfortunately, the products do cost a pretty penny (err,Cheap Jerseys, more like 2,000 of them). The hair stylers hover around $20 apiece, and the three-piece shampoo, conditioner and styling kits run about $70 each (there are a couple different kits; more on that later).

I’ve been putting the $70 Hydration Trio Kit through its paces for the past two weeks to see how the Hydrating Shampoo (12 oz.), Hydrating Conditioner (10 oz.) and Shine Define Sculpting Lotion (10 oz.) would fare against my unruly highlighted hair.

Hydrating Shampoo: The vanilla rose fragrance smells light, pleasant and ladylike to me, but I’m still glad it fades fairly fast (would probably conflict with any other fragrances in the vicinity if it didn’t). The shampoo lathers into a fine foam instead of big scrubbing bubbles, and even after rinsing it out, I feel like the strands are still coated with a fine layer of something (good I presume?). I know we’re talking about hair here, and mine seems to approve of Lumenesse Shampoo, but my scalp also responds well to the product. A lot of shampoos leave my scalp dry, itchy and flaky after a couple weeks of regular use (gross, but it’s the truth), but this doesn’t do that at all. SIDE NOTE: That’s also why I shampoo with conditioner every so often.

Hydrating Conditioner: I hope you don’t have to be because this conditioner takes a looooong time to rinse. It has the same light vanilla rose scent that the shampoo does, which I like, but it leaves my hair feeling heavy, like it’s wearing a winter coat. Thankfully, however, it’s also full of volume and lift when it dries.

Shine Define Sculpting Lotion: A light, sticky gel with medium hold and frizz control. I find it frustratingly easy to over-apply (gets crunchy if you’re not careful),Makeup and Beauty Blog Monday Poll, September 1, but when I do use the right amount, and finding it just takes some trial and error, it adds a subtle, natural looking shine to my hair.


The shampoo contains an unusual blend of organic and synthetic ingredients


As does the conditioner…


And the sculpting lotion…

I’ve given the products two weeks so far, and I’ll think I’ll give them another few days. So far I can’t say I notice much of a difference in the brightness of my hair color or in the strength of the strands (the products also claim to strengthen weak, aging hair), but I must say, I do like the increase in volume I’ve been seeing. My hair’s also been better behaved than usual.

If you’re interested in giving Lumenesse a try, the Hydration Trio, as well as a few other products from the brand, go on deep discount on beautyticket.com later this week (Oct. 20-22). The Hydration Trio will go for $25 (regularly $70), the High Volume Trio for $25 (also $70), and the Firm Finish Spray and Root Lift for $10 and $11 respectively (regularly $20 and $22).

Can you say discount? :)

You have to sign up for a beautyticket account to participate, but it’s free and only takes a minute.

PRICE: $70 (or $25 Oct. 20-22 through beautyticket) for the Hydration Trio Kit
AVAILABILITY: High-end salons, Cosmoprof stores and online
MAKE UP AND BEAUTY BLOG RATING: B

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论