2012年9月10日星期一

MAC Antiquitease- A Soft, Romantic Look for Date N

MAC Antiquitease: A Soft, Romantic Look for Date Night

Advertisement



I went to the movies last night with El Hub to watch “No Country for Old Men” and to stuff myself silly with popcorn. Here’s the Antiquitease-inspired look I wore on our pre-Thanksgiving date!

mac-antiquitease-fotd-mineralize-eye-shadow-silversmith-engaging-family-silver-pigment-your-ladyship-corsette-lipglass-uppity-fluidline-pluslash


Antiquitease – A Fantastic Date Night Look

This is my new favorite winter date night look. On the fence about trying it?

It’s easy. This look was easier to do than Gilty Kiss, fo’ sho. On date night I like to take my time doing my makeup, and this look took about 25 minutes.

It’s subtle. For a casual movie date,Cheap Jerseys, sometimes bold statement looks,Cheap NFL Jerseys,Coach Outlet bags,Saturday Surfing_19, like smoky eyes or glossy red lips, are too much. This look has subtle layers of color – blues,Two Ways to Win a $50 eGift Card from Sephora!_11111, browns, golds – and is very feminine and pretty.

It pairs easily with lots of different outfits. I wore it with a powder blue turtleneck, which really brought out the blues from the Silversmith Mineralize eye shadow. This look would work great with a cream, gold,Coach Factory Outlet Online, or grey top, too!

Get the Look

The face chart I used is from the “Antiquitease” look on the MAC Web site. I didn’t have all of the suggested colors, so I had to do some improv.

mac-cosmetics-antiquitease-look-holiday-2007-face-chart

MAC face chart: MAC Wedge eye shadow (a soft, muted, golden beige taupe matte) in the inner crease.
Replaced with: A mix of MAC Cork (muted golden brown satin) and MAC Saddle (golden orange brown matte) eye shadows. I think when I do this look again I’ll be leaving out Saddle, ’cause it shows up waaay too orange on my skin.

MAC face chart: Hushabye blush (rich, red, plum sheertone) on the cheeks
Replaced with: MAC Frankly Scarlet blush

MAC face chart: Cream Colour Base Pearl (soft,Coach Handbags, pale gold with icy shimmer) in center of lid
Replaced with: MAC Bare Canvas Paint (champagne with shimmer)

MAC face chart: Mahogany lip pencil (intense reddish brown)
Replaced with: Nars Amazon lipliner (cool brick red)

mac-antiquitease-fotd-mineralize-eye-shadow-silversmith-engaging-family-silver-pigment-your-ladyship-corsette-lipglass-uppity-fluidline-pluslash-2

I’m off to the gym to work on my fitness – gotta have that extra scoop of mashed potatoes, oy! Happy Thanksgiving!

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论