2012年5月14日星期一

What I Wore End of October

monster beats dr dre headphones

WhatIWore:

When:
October 26, 2009

What:
Blouse: vintage, etsy
Tunic: self made from vintage dress
Necklace: ModCloth
Skirt: Target
Tights: Target
Booties: thrifted

Where:
Ladies Lunch and errands

Why:
Can you believe is already the last week of October? Thankfully Gucci Top Handles, there have been some nice temps during the daytime and I’m still able to get away with walking down the street with a light jacket or no jacket at all.

Today I took another shot at pattern play - this time taking two very similar color palettes and combining a large paisley with a plaid. I like it! With exception of the necklace, everything else is really tame here.  This is what I call having fun with fashion.  It might not be my signature look Replica Pit Boss Sunglasses, but it looks good in the time being.

没有评论:

发表评论